We are looking for a Fun and Dynamic Hostess with a bubbly personality who makes customers want to return over and over again. Great interpersonal skills and the ability to accommodate customer requests. Multitasking skills that allow for managing and scheduling reservations and keeping bookings within allotted time frames. Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Executing exemplary guest experiences
- Supervise the floor to ensure our standards and steps of service are met through all guests’ interactions
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Communicate with guests and employees using a positive and clear speaking voice to respond with appropriate actions and provide accurate information.
- Interact positively with customers promoting our products and services.
- Gather feedback from guests concerning the product and services offerings.
- Drive sales & profitability
- Greeting, seating and farewelling guests;
- Reservation, table allocation and function co-ordination;
- Turning over tables during service, managing guests waiting and waiting times;
- Leading and coordinating a team of 6-7 staff
- Passionate about interacting and building rapport with guests.
- To be organised, accountable, self-motivated and action orientated.
- Impeccable presentation, hygiene and grooming standards
- Cool, calm and collected
- Excellent people skills
- Current RAS certificate
- Minimum 1 year of restaurant host/manager experience required